Benidorm is one of the biggest summer spots on the Spanish Costa Blanca coastline. Every year the city has new and return travelers. The dining and entertainment venues, plus beaches and attraction are what calls to many; as well as relax and the many water sports that take place here. These are short versions of the 5 reasons to visit Benidorm, but let us look at them with a bit more detail.
1. Entertainment Venues in Benidorm include discos, pubs, beach parties and plenty of restaurants to dine at, as well as pubs. Some of the hottest spots for partying are near the beaches, like near the Levante beach. This is one of the top beaches for all day and night long entertainment.
2. Beaches are a top reason because the weather is optimal for swimming and tanning; plus beaches like Poniente and Levante will leave you speechless. Both beaches in Benidorm are some of the most renowned. They have activities for the kids and other type of group or single travelers. The beautiful water and sun beds just add to the pleasant day of relax in Benidorm.
3. The Benidorm attractions on the other hand include stops like Benidorm’s castle, Peacock Island, the skyline and the renowned Aquascope at Peackock Island. Also an attraction is the boat ride from Benidorm to Calpe because of the beauty of the ride.
4. For relax there are many Benidorm hotels or resorts that have spas, Jacuzzis, sports areas and their own planned events that can push your relaxed holiday in the right direction. You are sure to also be able and find relax massages at your hotel in Benidorm, which makes it all even better.
5. In Benidorm water sports are very popular. Tourists can cable ski, scuba dive and ride jet-skis here, to name a few. If you do not know how to do these activities there are instructors that can teach you. If, on the other hand, you are already a certified scuba diver or if you have cable skied, then all you need to do is go to one of the beach shops to buy or rent the equipment for these activities.